CORE 720 Shred it!
Gravity-defying stick-to-your-feet rotations? Check.
Express yourself on the lighter Gen2 720. Our physics-defying strapless wonder features a new hull inspired by our bestselling twintips and a more durable, lighter build.
What’s new? An all-new channeled, quad concave hull and stringer-less EPS / Epoxy construction give the 720 next-level handling. Sustainable materials like recycled plastic bottles and bio-resins reduce the board's carbon footprint. Think explosive aerials. Chop busting comfort. Heel dent-resistant landings. And gravity- defying stick-to-your-feet rotations. That’s what you’ll get with the new 720.
Is this board for me? Do you prefer strapless surfing? Do you get inspired by the idea of sticking a clean 720? And does your spot deliver less than stellar wind or wave conditions more often than not? If you answered yes to these, the 720 is a fantastic choice. You may think this tiny board needs more wind for your kite spot but its flat rocker and wide, parallel rails get the 720 on a plane faster than our Ripper 4.
720. Your light wind and small wave pocket rocket. Get yours today.
Sizes (Width | Thickness | Volume):
4’11’’: 17 3/4" | 2" | Volume 19,3l
5’1’’: 18 3/16" | 2" | Volume 20,6l
5’3’’: 18 3/8" | 2 1/8" | Volume 22,1l
The 720 comes standard with a Rear Traction Pad, leash plug, and FCS II fin boxes. (Note: There are no strap inserts installed)
▪ New! Channeled Quad Concave Hull: A double concave channel and twooutboard concaves adds directional control and comfort.
▪ New! Hexagon HD Foam: Superior flex with higher density foam.
▪ New! EPS /Epoxy Composite Sandwich: More ding resistant while improving flex.
▪ New! Level One Verified Ecoboard: More sustainable materials for a better planet.
▪ Ultracompact Shape: Short length reduces swing weight and improves rotations.
▪ Flat Rocker: Improves speed in marginal conditions.
▪ Thruster Fin Setup: Optimizes the balance between control and a loose, skatey feel.
▪ Original FCS II System: The world standard in fin systems.
Specifications for 720 II WAVEBOARD
|Medida Tabla Surf||4'11" or 5'1" or 5'3"|
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.